Sunday, August 6, 2017

Sunset Boulevard

Stopped at the Goodwill I visited Friday evening cause wanted to pick up some art I had seen which I thought would go good outside my apartment door. Not sure if that means I am addicted to Goodwill, but whatever. Actually found a really nice oil painting and some books to sell, so should come out even in the end. Anyway sunset was poppin' when I walked out of Goodwill and so caught a few good pics:


To make matters better, the full moon rising to the east was competing for my attention. I took a few pics of that but I need a real camera to abstract anything worth sharing. As I drove south on 23 I had to pull over cause the beauty to the west needed to be captured again:


After topping off at the 280 Wawa (and picking up a roast beef sub [I know I need help]), headed east on 280 into the perfect full moon. Pure beauty! Made me think about trying to catch the next full moon at Liberty State park as it rises above Manhattan's skyline. Of course with a real camera though. However, could actually be in Kenya, or on my way back, so, maybe October, if the planets align.

Peace, blessings and goodnight. Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment